Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Holiday events

This time of year it seems like every weekend is packed full of activities. Here are a few things we've been up to recently. I wish I could post a picture of when we saw Santa, but only Rylee would sit on his lap, and Maddie continuously screamed while I was holding her, asking me (well, yelling at me) to back away from him, so even the picture of Rylee didn't turn out very good.
I just had to throw this one in. Kenzie doesn't get out very often but is perfectly content sitting in her little bouncy chair at home.
This pic of Maddie and the one of Rylee with her below were taken after we saw Santa. Only in Phoenix do people pay 4$ to go stand in line and play in the snow for 10 minutes!




Rylee and I went to the Christmas Pageant at Phoenix First Assembly, it was awesome! Outside they have alot of Christmas scenes so that you can take pictures of your kids. This was my favorite, turned out much better than the numerous ones she had me take of her with the stuffed animal reindeer!



2 comments:

The Wilkes said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how big Kennedie is. She has such a big smile. That's so funny about paying money to play in snow...you can pay me if you want to play in our snow...ugh! I can't wait to live in a place where it never snows!

Laurel said...

Cute pictures! A friend I work with wants to know where to go to play in the snow. Her kids would love it!